Thursday 20 September 2012

Oversea study experience in Singapore

Hello blog readers <3
Sorry for dragging about the Nuffnang event post, I'm not going to blog about it today. Since I have not receive some of the photos yet. You might want to know why or what my title meant. Now, I'm going to tell you about my story.

WARNING: Gonna be an emo post lol

Basically, it wasn't my decision to study in Singapore. My mom decided to let me go for further studies after sec5, obviously I have to listen to whatever my mom says right? I tried to fail my 'O' levels, so that I can't get in to Poly because I already knew that ITE does not accepts foreigners. I didn't knew that there's private schools like... MDIS. I did this because I didn't want to go overseas for further studies. Who likes leaving their family, friends, and your loved ones? No one.

Yup, I got into MDIS where I'm quite happy in the first few weeks cos there's no uniform!! Haha! Although I'm not very comfortable with the lifestyle here in Singapore. First of all, I don't use public transports since young cos there's none in Brunei! There is, but about one or two only. Secondly, I'm not used to the food here because different family, different cookings right. And, I'm staying with my cousin just for your info. Thirdly, I don't know how to cook and houseworks lol wheregot maid?!

Sometimes I crave for foods such as Fratini, Jolibee, Ayamku, all these restaurants can't be found in Singapore :( you'll miss your hometown's foods, home, bedroom and lifestyle. I've experienced alot of shits in Singapore too. I went to the police station to report police, my phone was stolen, my ex borrow money from me, alot of things that you'll never experience. Don't wanna mention more, later you all thinks that it's a bad place and everyone here is bad lol! Nah, maybe I'm just unlucky to meet these kind of weird human.

In the other hand, I must say that I'm lucky enough to be studying in overseas because not every child has the opportunity. Recently, I've won alot of things.. Including the Nuffnang event, I'm very glad to be in Singapore now because blogging is one of my hobby, and only in Singapore can makes me blog about anything everyday in life, it's so happening out there.. I've seen alot of different people, the rich, the poor, the bhb ones, the act cool ones, the irresponsible ones, the pretty ones, the famous ones, the ugly ones, the bitchy ones, hahaha!

I'm used to the environment, lifestyle, and everything here now.. I've learnt alot.. I learn how to not be so dumb to trust someone I just met. It's been more than a year, but something just happened.. My mom called me as if like it's urgent. I quickly check on my whatsapp. She asked me to stop my makeup course, which I've just started my lesson today. She asked me to retake my Business law other time, which I just failed the 3rd attempt and ask if I can come back to Brunei earlier since our shop is going to open this mid of Oct. She asked me to take care of the shop instead.



At that moment, I wanted to cry. I was hoping that my mom was just joking with me, I was hoping that it was just a dream, I was .. lost. Makeup course is one of my dream, I couldn't just stop like that. I don't want to. The excuse was that my mom is unable to support me, due to her unstable job.. Are you serious?! School fees and rental and everything is paid. You're wasting all the money or what?

My cousin and I was wondering, why did my mom even put me to study for Business Management if you want me to just take care of the shop? I couldn't just leave my boyfr like that, although we're not even one month tgt yet but I feel like I knew him very long ago..



I love love you Bibi <3 T___T
All my friends didn't know about this yet... But this post is for you all to see, so I don't need to repeat, explaining the same thing again and again to different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment