Wednesday 19 September 2012

Snow City, Genting KL

Why Genting? I've never been to Genting before.. Not even once! Nuffnang is now choosing lucky winners to Genting again with the awesome bloggers!! I hope I'm lucky enough hehehe! The first time I didn't get to join was because I'm having my exams, time clashed. Tsk.

Why I want to go? Firstly, I love to play with snow.. It is one of my dreams. I told my mom I wanted to go somewhere, a country that has winter.. She said that if I got my diploma cert, she'll bring me. But idk when will I have the chance to.. Lol!

Secondly, I've never been to Genting. Sad case right! I've only been to the Snow City in Singapore, which is like years ago.. But I guess KL's Snow City is much more fun!! Look at the photos, you can tell already.


The surrounding and everything looks real..


Want to go?? Hesitate no more!
Go to RWG's website www.rwgenting.com to book your winter holiday through RWG's iHoliday booking engine now!



No comments:

Post a Comment