Tuesday 18 September 2012

Too much to say

Hello people <3
Just a short update incase you miss me HAHAHA jk

I guess you're wondering WHY did I changed my blog link, because my previous one which I just bought the domain, blogger teams said that there's error & they're maintaining it. I hope this blog is just temporary!!

I'm quite busy this week, as I have Chalet, BBQ, night club, and etc! Kimiko came to SG houyeah!! I'm not lonely again :D

I went to do hair treatment, remember my hair was a little of ash grey close to black? After I did the treatment at the same saloon, it became brighter omg, colour fades, wasted my money dying my hair to darker. :( This treatment cost about $180 for my hair length, it also makes my hair looks straight/rebond but not too straight. It's totally different from the normal cheaper treatments. Although have to suffer the pain when they comb your hair @@


My boyfr did the same treatment as mine hehehe xD
I never use that machine lol, as if he got wings, cos the two sides can move HAHAH! FUNNY! kk wo sampah po~


Anyway I'm currently at Club Royce blogging LOL! So I can only take some photos from instagram or facebook~ 

Boyfr bought this for me <3
I wanted minions so muchhhh! I call them BANANA!



Look like me right?! XD



The clothing that I bought on the same day, only the crop top, doesn't includes the singlet, cost $49 dafuq LOL but it's unique, cos of the ends like wavy!


Another dress, from Far East Plaza too. This cost $59.40, I know, crazy right. Haha, it's after discount somemore. Taken at chalet :3


I can't wait for the Nuffnang's event!
I get to meet these bloggers!!!

Bubbly host, Edwin & Jaylee Woo in person leh!!! 

I just hope it goes well, cos I'm so nervous omg >.< sort of my first time attending these events.
Remember to come back to see my post about meeting the bloggers!! :D
Thanks for reading!
BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment