Tuesday 18 September 2012

Chalet Barbeque & the night

Actually we wanted to stay at Bukit Batok's chalet but it's fully booked, so we chose Downtown East Coast, Coastal Sands Resort for 3D2N. It's beside Wild Wild Wet, but it's renovating. Boooo, we got 2 free tickets to Wild Wild Wet also no use haha! Incase you don't know what is chalet(foreigners), it's somehow like a hotel or a resort place for you to stay, a barbeque place outside, just that there's no room cleaning service everyday la. 

If I'm not mistaken, it's a normal room, which has 4 beds..
If you realized something...

 

My eyebrows drawn darker LOL look like la bi xiao xin. (Crayon ShinChan)




Got a good lighting, cannot miss a chance to vain. HEHE!



The drinking games session, I never drink cos I don't want to feel that drunk feeling again. It sux. They played, whoever got the card King will have to pour whatever alcohol into the cup and the next person who gets a card X will have to drink it. :D


LOL @ Kimiko. Here's a view of the outside. We chose downstairs, easier to BBQ mah! Although it's expensive by $10-20 only.


I don't know who so stoopid la, use a plastic fork poke this cheese and the outcome is the fork that broke. lol


Started BBQ. My photography skill not bad right :D !!!




Well this photo is taken because... if you spot something... That's why XD 
Don't blame me!!! Kimiko ask me to take one! >.<


Not only prawn with the cheese


There's also crabstick with cheese


Photo taken by boyfr. Fierce ey ;)



The first night, too much of ppl staying over. So few of us sleeps on the floor, my bones aches everywhere the next day lol. To be honest, I'm quite scared of the chalet's toilet cos the mirror quite dirty and scary.. Sooooo, I bath with the doors open LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! But all of them were walking to the bowling center already. So we join them abit later.




The next night, went to Club Royce again. To celebrate someone's birthday. In the MRT while we're on the way. The others were on the other side of the seats opposite us.


We got nothing else to do instead of the internet. That's why I was blogging which I've mention in my previous post. So I vained wooohoooo.
















Idk what was I doing lol










My next post will be Nuffnang's event. Stay tune!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment